PropLIBRARY contains a ton of information that can help you solve common business development, lead capture, and proposal problems. We give many solutions away. And some are part of our premium content. The list below is a mixture of links to free content and premium content that's only available with a PropLIBRARY Subscription. If you are already a subscriber, don't forget to use the bookmark feature (look for the icon in the title) to tag the content that you want to show up in your list of "Favorites."
We use PropLIBRARY to solve problems for our customers all the time. But it's easy because we know what content is where. No matter how many ways we give people to find the content they need, with this much depth and breadth it's easy to get overwhelmed. The list below can help you find the good stuff that you need to really have an impact on your business.
- If you have difficulty finding leads before the RFP is released
- If you need to fix a broken proposal
- If you need to be more selective in what you bid
- If you are writing a proposal even though you don't know the customer as well as you should
- If you don’t have a lead capture process
- If you start your proposals unprepared
- If you are having trouble figuring out what to write in your proposal
- If you don’t know how to create an RFP compliance matrix
- If you don’t have a written definition of proposal quality
- If you need to prepare for a customer debrief
- If you need to conduct a proposal lessons learned review
- If you need guidance for staffing your proposal
- If you have to write a proposal but you don't have the background or input you need
- If your business development meetings are boring, stupid, and pointless
- If your proposals contain poorly written themes
- If your proposals are good, but not good enough
- If you don't have enough staff to work on your proposals
- If you just need to prepare a simple proposal
- If you think the RFP might be wired for someone else
- If you are having trouble doing proposals with other people involved
- If you need your proposals to be more persuasive
- If you need to respond to a Request for Information (RFI) or a Sources Sought Notice
- If you want to improve your process, but not replace it
- If your proposals do not reflect an information advantage
- If your proposals end up being merely compliant
- If you need to accelerate your proposals
- If you are struggling to find differentiators for your proposals
- If people are ignoring your company's strategic plan
- If people aren't following your proposal process
- If your proposal reviews aren't working out the way they should
- If you got a late start on your proposal
- If you're having trouble knowing what to propose
- If people are having difficulty completing their proposal assignments
- If you have to use people who aren't proposal writers to produce your proposals
- If your proposals are failing their reviews
- If you need to fill your bid opportunity pipeline
Subscribe to PropLIBRARY
Unlock our premium content, including the recipes, forms, checklists, etc. that make it easy to turn our recommendations into winning proposals.
Carl is the Founder and President of CapturePlanning.com and PropLIBRARY.
The materials he has published have helped millions of people develop business and write better proposals. Carl is an expert at winning in writing. He is a prolific author, frequent speaker, trainer, and consultant.
Carl can be reached at email@example.com
To find out more about him, you can also connect with Carl on LinkedIn.
Proposal Help Desk
Contact us for assistance
In addition to PropLIBRARY's online resources, we also provide full-service consulting for when you're ready to engage one of our experts.
It all starts with a conversation.
You can contact us by clicking the button to send us a message, or by calling 1-800-848-1563.