PropLIBRARY Subscription information and ordering page
PropLIBRARY is a tool for companies who want to respond to RFPs like their business depends on it
PropLIBRARY helps you figure out what to write in order to win, and along the way it teaches you how to maximize your company's win rate. You are welcome to explore the free side of PropLIBRARY and discover how relevant and useful it is. Our free content describes the theory and foundation behind our recommendations. A PropLIBRARY Subscription gets you access to the details you need to immediately put it all to work, like our MustWin Process documentation, Proposal Recipes, and online training. You can compare what's available for free with our premium content here.
Value and ROI considerations. Compare PropLIBRARY to taking a class, developing an organization-wide training program, the cost of the hours it will save you, where your organization can be after a few months of using it vs. without it. Multiply the increase in your win rate that PropLIBRARY brings by the value of your bids and compare that to the cost.
With a PropLIBRARY Subscription you get:
- Access to premium content that makes it easy to turn theory into wins
- An instant process and resource library that explains what to do at every step
- Checklists, forms, tools, and methods for accelerating and checking your work
- Proposal recipes to accelerate and inspire your writers
- Extensive online training
- Coverage of both the pre-RFP pursuit and post-RFP proposal phases
9 starting points
23 topic hubs aggregating everything we have related to key topics
535 articles providing guidance and best practices
47 files for downloading
62 proposal recipes with 430 ingredients for inspiration
12 online training courses delivering 19:47 (hh:mm) total training
160 items explaining the MustWin Process
PropLIBRARY is ready off-the-shelf to immediately support the most sophisticated B2G and B2B pursuits. It is used to help small businesses compete with much larger firms, and it is used by billion-dollar companies to fill gaps in their processes and improve their win rates. PropLIBRARY is used by companies in all industries and over 170 different countries. The material it contains has been vetted by literally millions of visitors over the last 10 years. It's also highly customizable, so that you can integrate it with your existing processes and adapt it to the specifics of your business.
Who benefits from using PropLIBRARY?
- For Executives, PropLIBRARY is a strategic tool that radically improves your competitiveness and maximizes your ROI in a measurable way. It makes it clear what you can expect from those working on the pursuit. It turns the art of business development into a measurable, metrics-based science. It's also an incredibly cost-effective way to improve the business development skills of your entire organization. In fact, it’s much less expensive to use PropLIBRARY than it is to build something in-house.
- It saves Proposal Specialists tons of time by giving you checklists, forms, templates, and approaches that you'll never have time to create yourself. Most importantly it gives you immediate solutions to critical problems you face. It's the fully documented process you want but can never quite finish "in between" proposals. It's also a way of getting badly needed training for everyone on the proposal (including yourself!) that's more timely and effective than sending them to a class.
- For Technical Staff, Subject Matter Experts, and Non-Specialists PropLIBRARY will enable you to make your contributions to the proposal and do it on the same level as the specialists, without having to actually become a proposal specialist. It will guide you through what you need to know and what you need to do. It takes you straight to what's relevant so you can get the job done.
- For Business Development and Sales Staff PropLIBRARY will help you close the sale. First it guides you through positioning and intelligence gathering. Then it guides the critical transition to the proposal, resulting in a document that is based on what it will take to win. It enables you to show measurable progress and tangible results.