PropLIBRARY has started hosting bi-monthly Jam Sessions for our Corporate Subscribers.
- These virtual meetings are part training, part user support, part problem solving, and part continuous win rate improvement.
- We'll show you how to use PropLIBRARY features, talk about solving the challenges you're facing, do a little training on a topic you need addressed in that moment, or help you with your pursuit strategies. It's all about you and your needs.
- Each session is tailored for your company and will address the topics that you are struggling with to help maximize your PropLIBRARY ROI. You can invite up to 10 participants in addition to yourself. We can speak candidly and privately if needed. One month it can be with your executives. The next session could be with your proposal contributors. And the session after that it could be a private session with a proposal manager. Use the sessions how they'll do the most good.
- Every other month we can get together at a mutually convenient time in an online meeting for an hour or two, and make some real continuous improvement.
- If you are not a PropLIBRARY Corporate Subscriber, you can still ask us a question. But the Jam Sessions are a special perk for our Corporate Subscribers.
Subscribe to PropLIBRARY
Unlock our premium content, including the recipes, forms, checklists, etc. that make it easy to turn our recommendations into winning proposals.
Carl is the Founder and President of CapturePlanning.com and PropLIBRARY.
The materials he has published have helped millions of people develop business and write better proposals. Carl is an expert at winning in writing. He is a prolific author, frequent speaker, trainer, and consultant.
Carl can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about him, you can also connect with Carl on LinkedIn.
Proposal Help Desk
Contact us for assistance
In addition to PropLIBRARY's online resources, we also provide full-service consulting for when you're ready to engage one of our experts.
It all starts with a conversation.
You can contact us by clicking the button to send us a message, or by calling 1-800-848-1563.