- What capacities are important to this project, and how did you arrive at them?
- What is your plan for handling the projected capacities?
- What is your plan for handling peak and valley work load requirements?
- How will you forecast workload requirements and model performance metrics?
- How you will achieve the necessary scalability?
- How you will anticipate changes in capacities and accommodate them?
Capacity issues are not usually addressed under their own heading. In the Technical Approach, capacity is addressed in terms of capability to perform the Statement of Work. When capability is addressed in the Management Plan, the emphasis is generally on contingency planning, scalability, and administration of performance capacity.