- What safety precautions may be required on this project?
- Who will be responsible for ensuring safety?
- What is your record for ensuring safety?
- How you will recognize safety hazards and respond to any incidents?
- What safety standards or procedures will you comply with?
- Do you have any safety related certifications, awards, or credentials?
- What is the process for reporting an accident?
- What safety training that you will provide?
- What safety records will you keep?
- How will the customer benefit from your approach to managing safety issues?
ApproachesWhen safety is addressed in the Technical Approach, it is usually in the context of the particular aspect of the solution being discussed. When safety is addressed in the Management Plan, the emphasis is generally on contingency plans and safety roles and responsibilities.