- What steps will you take to get ready to start the project?
- Will you take steps to prepare before the contract is even awarded?
- What is the schedule for implementing the plan and its duration?
- What hardware, software, equipment, purchases, procedures, and staffing that you will put into place during the Transition Period?
- What staff that you will use to implement the Transition Plan?
- What will you require from the outgoing contractor (if any) or from the client?
- What transition risks do you anticipate?
- What certifications, sign-offs, or acknowledgements will be required to recognize when the transition period is over and performance at full specifications begins?
Access to premium content items is limited to PropLIBRARY Subscribers
A subscription to PropLIBRARY unlocks hundreds of premium content items including recipes, forms, checklists, and more to make it easy to turn our recommendations into winning proposals. Subscribers can also use MustWin Now, our online proposal content planning tool.