- How important is staffing to the overall success of the project?
- What depth and breadth of staffing is available from your company?
- What skills are required for the project and how you will allocate your firm’s skills sets across the project scope of work?
- What qualifications are required for each position or role on the project?
- What are the responsibilities and level of effort anticipated for each role?
- Who will the key personnel will be?
- What are the backgrounds, qualifications, and experience of the key personnel?
- How do the staff you have selected distinguish your firm and will benefit the customer?
- How will replacement of staff be handled if necessary?
- How do you recruit new personnel?
- How are new project staff trained and oriented to your firm, the project, customer, and work site?
- What is your plan for retaining staff and achieving low turnover?
- How will staff performance be evaluated?
- Do you plan to hire staff from the client or incumbent contractor?
Access to premium content items is limited to PropLIBRARY Subscribers
A subscription to PropLIBRARY unlocks hundreds of premium content items including recipes, forms, checklists, and more to make it easy to turn our recommendations into winning proposals. Subscribers can also use MustWin Now, our online proposal content planning tool.