The reasons why tables help reduce the page count are:
- RFPs usually allow for a smaller font size in tables
- The text that goes in a table can be succinct, use fewer words, and not to be complete sentences
- Table text can be repetitive, but tables also help you eliminate the repetitive parts
- Tables enable you to show relationships without explaining them
- Tables can show required data without having to talk about it.
Just don't fill your tables with whitespace.
Access to premium content items is limited to PropLIBRARY Subscribers
A subscription to PropLIBRARY unlocks hundreds of premium content items including recipes, forms, checklists, and more to make it easy to turn our recommendations into winning proposals. Subscribers can also use MustWin Now, our online proposal content planning tool.