How to create a compliance matrix
This course walks you through creating an RFP compliance matrix. This is typically done as a prelude to creating the proposal outline. With a complex RFP a compliance matrix is necessary to ensure that your outline, as well as your proposal content, is RFP-compliant.
Review each of the articles and complete the exercises. In the exercises you will complete each part of a compliance matrix so that you will be better prepared to take on a full RFP.
- Open the first module. The second will not open until you complete the first.
- Return to the course page and click off each item that you have completed.
- When you get to an exercise, download the file.
- Follow the instructions contained in the file.
- Save the file with your exercise response.
- Email the file to the instructor per the instructions and it will be added to your transcript.
Estimated time required to complete course: 02:30 (hh:mm)
Carl is the founder of CapturePlanning.com and PropLIBRARY. The materials he has published have helped millions of people develop business and write better proposals. Carl is an expert at winning in writing. He is a prolific author, frequent speaker, trainer, and consultant.
In addition, the groups Carl moderates on LinkedIn provide a place for tens of thousands of business development and proposal professionals to discuss best practices and network.
Feel free to contact Carl with questions via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 321-355-8383.
You should also visit his website.
This course is only available to PropLIBRARY Subscribers.
Click here to find out if becoming a PropLIBRARY Subscriber is right for you.