A major upgrade to PropLIBRARY is coming
We're adding features that will turn our huge library of incredibly useful content into online training courses with exercises, quizzes, videos, and more. We'll be launching it in January. If you subscribe to PropLIBRARY before we launch it, you'll get a $100 discount. No coupon needed.
When we launch the price goes back up to $495 and we'll be adding an Advanced Subscription at $695. If you subscribe now, you'll be automatically upgraded to the Advanced level, so you'll really be saving $300.
During the first quarter, we'll be releasing lots of courses. A regular subscription will come with the online equivalent of 3 days of training. The Advanced Subscription will come with the equivalent of 5 days of training. The training is in addition to all of the resources and content that are already part of our subscriptions. We're so excited at what we're creating for you and only a little bit overwhelmed.
The PropLIBRARY Knowledgebase...
Accelerates your efforts by showing, guiding, and inspiring
PropLIBRARY is a tool for companies who want to respond to RFPs like their businesses depend on it. The improvements it will help you make on your win rate will give you a huge return on investment.
A subscription to PropLIBRARY unlocks the premium content that makes it easy to turn theory into practice.
- An instant training, process, and resource library that explains what to do at every step
- Dozens of checklists, forms, tools, and methods for accelerating and checking your work
- A proposal re-use library to accelerate and inspire your writers
- Online training to explain how to maximize your win rate
- Coverage of both the pre-RFP and post-RFP pursuit phases
PropLIBRARY is ready off-the-shelf for the most sophisticated B2G and B2B pursuits. It is used to help small businesses win over much larger firms, and it is used by billion dollar companies to fill gaps in their processes, cost-effectively reengineer, and improve their win rates. PropLIBRARY is used by companies in all industries and over 170 different countries. The material it contains has been vetted by literally millions of visitors to CapturePlanning.com over the last 10 years. It's also highly customizable, so that you can integrate it with your existing processes and adapt it to the specifics of your business.
PropLIBRARY is available as a:
- Single User Subscription that costs less than a single training course but provides tons more value. It helps a business development, capture, or proposal manager to lead the effort to win.
- Corporate Subscription that can revolutionize your organization's ability to win new business. Imagine what it does to your win rate when everyone in your organization, including those who are not proposal specialists (and who often need the most help) has continuous just-in-time access to this guidance. Imagine what it does to your win rate when you use it to get everyone on the same page regarding how to win. For what it costs for a half-dozen users, you can boost the skills of your entire organization. For most organizations it generates a positive ROI in a single year with a less than a tenth of a percent improvement on your win rate.
PropLIBRARY does all this for a small fraction of your training budget. It costs less than launching an internally developed training program but delivers far more. PropLIBRARY could very well deliver the best ROI of any purchase you will ever make.
What do you get with a subscription?
- All of the documentation for the CapturePlanning.com MustWin Process. This alone makes it worth it.
- Access to all of the subscriber-only links on PropLIBRARY. What you see for free is just the tip of the iceberg. And the subscriber content is less theory and more ready-to-use application.
- Dozens of files, samples, and all of the eBooks we have published over the last decade.
- Checklists and guidance you can call up on your phone or tablet during meetings and reviews.
- Enough professional enrichment content to survive weeks on a desert island.
How do you reap the benefits?
- Start reading.
- Become excited at the possibilities.
- Apply what you've learned.
- Win more. Far more.
There are no reviews to display.