Slow down. Take your time. Get comfortable. Ponder the meaning of it all. These topic hubs lead to hundreds of links with over a thousand pages worth of material. Don't try to consume it all in one sitting. Study them like a book that can change the future of your company and the direction of your career. Or maybe just give you an occasional smile.
- Before the proposal: business development and capture
- Relationship marketing
- Making effective bid/no bid decisions
- Preparing for proposals ahead of RFP release
- How to respond to Request for Proposals (RFP) and win
- How to design an offering your customer will love
- How to plan your proposal content so it meets everyone's expectations
- Articulating bid strategies and proposal themes
- Writing proposals from the customer's perspective
- Making proposal writing faster and easier
- Making proposals simple
- Recycling proposals, creating proposal templates, boilerplate, and re-use libraries
- How to validate the quality of your proposal
- Successful proposal process implementation
- Winning vs. Losing
- Proposal win rates and how to improve them
- Doing proposals the wrong way
Now. What are you going to do about it all?
Carl is the Founder and President of CapturePlanning.com and PropLIBRARY
Carl is an expert at winning in writing, with more than 30 year's experience. He's written multiple books and published over a thousand articles that have helped millions of people develop business and write better proposals. Carl is also a frequent speaker, trainer, and consultant and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out more about him, you can also connect with Carl on LinkedIn.