We have some really exciting things planned for 2017. And while it's not yet time for a public announcement, I'd like to discuss them with you so that you know what your options are...
- If business development or proposal training is part of your plans for 2017, we should talk.
- If assessing the effectiveness of your business development or proposal groups is part of your plans for 2017, we should talk.
- If you need to assess the quality of the proposals you will prepare in 2017, we should talk.
- If you're interested in new ways to roll out improvements across your entire organization in 2017, we need to talk.
- If you want to simultaneously address win rate, training, quality, process, resource allocation, and return on investment, then we really need to talk.
We are launching a huge new training capability. We're also expanding our process tools to enable groups to assess their effectiveness. And upgrades to our corporate subscriptions are going to turn PropLIBRARY into an organizational improvement platform. The new offerings integrate with our current ones, providing tons of options. We're going to solve problems that have gone unsolved for decades, lower the cost of doing things you know you should do but could never afford, and give you ways to increase your competitiveness.
If you'd like to know more about what we're up to, click here and schedule a time when we can talk about it.
Subscribe to PropLIBRARY
Unlock our premium content, including the recipes, forms, checklists, etc. that make it easy to turn our recommendations into winning proposals.
The materials he has published have helped millions of people develop business and write better proposals. Carl is an expert at winning in writing. He is a prolific author, frequent speaker, trainer, and consultant.
In addition, the groups Carl moderates on LinkedIn provide a place for tens of thousands of business development and proposal professionals to discuss best practices and network.