The information and content created by CapturePlanning.com, including that contained within the CapturePlanning.com website, PropLIBRARY.com website, and our products, are protected by copyright and other laws both in the United States and elsewhere. We reserve all rights to our intellectual property, and grant a limited license to our customers who purchase access to the information we publish.
. Content refers to the intellectual property available on the PropLibrary.com website.
. Distribution refers to sending, giving, uploading, posting, selling, or otherwise transferring the Content to other parties. It includes:
- Making the Content available to other parties, with or without an overt transfer, such as by posting on websites or electronic file transfer networks.
- Making the Content available for reading or use, even if no permanent copies are provided.
- Sharing the Content in any form.
. Subscribers of PropLibrary.com are people who have paid a subscription fee to access our Content and whose subscriptions have not expired. Subscriptions are available in Single User or Multiple User versions. Those without a subscription, or whose subscription has expired do not have permission or license to use, receive, keep, or distribute the Content.
Single User Subscriptions
. Single User Subscriptions grant access to a specific individual identified by their email address and password. Single User Subscription login credentials may not be shared with others.
Multiple User Subscriptions
. Multiple User Subscriptions include a distribution agreement that defines to whom the Content may be Distributed. People included within the scope of the Distribution License for a Multiple User Membership are also included when reference is made to “Subscribers.”
This license is intended to enable you to use our forms, checklists, and guidance without permitting our Content to be Distributed in an unlimited manner. It strikes a balance between your need to use the Content and our need to protect our intellectual property.
Licensed Parties may use our Content but are limited in how they Distribute the Content, whether in whole or in part and whether the content is modified or not.
In order to use our Content, you must agree to retain any copyright notices, trademarks, or other marks identifying intellectual property. Furthermore, you must keep and protect our Content from improper Distribution with all reasonable means and at a minimum comparable to those used to protect your own intellectual property.
Subscribers may Distribute our Content to other Subscribers. Subscribers may also:
- Modify, customize, and otherwise use the Content. However, Subscribers may not Distribute the Content to Non-Subscribers, even if it is modified, combined, or integrated with something else, except the ways described below.
- Make copies of the Content, but only for use or access by other Subscribers.
Subscribers may Distribute the Content to Non-Subscribers (for example, to consultants, project teams, or teaming partners) in the following ways:
- You may use our Content to guide your actions and those of Non-Subscribers, provided you do not Distribute the Content itself to the Non-Subscribers.
- You may share small portions of our Content, such as a form or page, for the purposes of collecting information or providing guidance, with Non-Subscribers on project teams that a Subscriber is part of. This limited form of Distribution shall not last beyond the life of the project, 6 months, or the expiration of the subscription, whichever is shorter. At the end of this period, Non-Subscribers shall not be permitted to retain copies of the Content. This form of distribution may not be to more than 100 people unless prior permission has been granted by CapturePlanning.com.
- You may quote or use excerpts from our Content for use and Distribution to Non-Subscribers if the amount quoted is small (less than one page), full attribution is given to CapturePlanning.com, and copyright notices are displayed. If you are not sure whether an attribution is appropriate or sufficient, please contact us so that we can help.
You may not share your Subscription, login credentials, or access to our Content with other parties, except as provided above, without prior permission from CapturePlanning.com.
If you wish to Distribute our Content in any way that might conflict with these requirements, please contact us so that we can discuss making an exception. We have attempted to strike a balance between maximizing the utility of our Content and retaining necessary control over our Intellectual Property. If you feel that the balance is off or that these terms reduce the utility of our Content, then please contact us so that we can consider making adjustments to these terms. However, in the absence a written license or grant of permission issued by CapturePlanning.com, these terms apply.
Your Responsibility When Using Our Content
Because our Content addresses topics like strategies, options, contingencies, alternatives, and approaches, you must determine whether the Content is applicable to your circumstances, and you must use caution and common sense and exercise proper judgment before using or relying on the Content. In order to use our Content, you must acknowledge that any decisions or judgments you make based on the Content or any reliance on the Content will be at your own risk. In using our content, you agree to bring to the attention of CapturePlanning.com any material that is inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise flawed.
218-A E. Eau Gallie Blvd, #174
Indian Harbour Beach, FL 32937
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
CapturePlanning.com takes copyright enforcement seriously. If you find material that you believe may not be authorized for publication on CapturePlanning.com, please bring it to our immediate attention. In addition, here is how to notify CapturePlanning.com that YOUR copyrighted material may have been infringed.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), written notification ("Notification") of claimed copyright infringement must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
- Service Provider(s): CapturePlanning.com, Inc.
- Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Carl W. Dickson, President, CapturePlanning.com, Inc.
- Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent Lighthouse Landing Street, Satellite Beach, FL 32937
- Telephone Number of Designated Agent: 703-898-4932
- Email Address of Designated Agent: carl.dickson@CapturePlanning.com
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.